FAQ About Adult Volunteers
1. How Old do I have to be? 18 and Older
2. What is my responsibility? Adult Volunteers serve as the head of the shift monitoring children, leading activities, following procedures, and having fun.
3. Will I work alone? No. You will have a co adult and 2 teen volunteers to assist you with your shift.
4. How many kids will I be supervising? You will supervise no more than 14 kids max! Adult child ratio is 5:1 and the teen's ratio is 2:1.
5. How many times do I have to volunteer? Volunteers are asked to work at least once a quarter. Quarters are broken up into sections by 3 months. 1st Quarter Jan, Feb, March. 2nd Quarter April, May, June, and so on.
6. Will there be meetings? Yes the Nursery ministry will meet bi monthly (every other month) on the first Thursday of that month.
Interested in becoming an Adult volunteer? Complete the interest form and the commitment form. Links Below!