FAQ About Parent Adult Volunteers
1. How Old do I have to be? 18 and Older
2. What is my responsibility? Adult Volunteers serve as the head of the shift monitoring children, leading activities, following procedures, and having fun.
3. What is the difference between a Parent volunteer and an Adult volunteer? Parent volunteers are parents who has a child that utilizes the nursery's services 3 or more Sundays. If your child is using the nursery on a regular basis, it is a must that you volunteer.
4. Will I work alone? No. You will have a co adult and 2 teen volunteers to assist you with your shift.
5. How many kids will I be supervising? You will supervise no more than 14 kids max! Adult child ratio is 5:1 and the teen's ratio is 2:1.
6. How many times do I have to volunteer? Volunteers are asked to work at least once a quarter. Quarters are broken up into sections by 3 months. 1st Quarter Jan, Feb, March. 2nd Quarter April, May, June, and so on.
My Child uses the nursery, and I have not signed up yet. How do I do that?